Week 61: Keep Your Family's Story Alive

March 8th 2021

Week 61


Hello everyone! Sister Levie here and I am here in Northern London with my amazing companion Sister Ahumada from Spain. We have had many adventures together (see pictures below). But her testimony is my favorite thing about her.

This week we found out that despite the continued lockdown Sister Ahumada has the opportunity to go through the temple and get her endowment!  Not only that but we have seen many little miracles.  

Why I Believe:
Each month our mission puts on a "Why I Believe" devotional where people that have recently joined the church share why they believe. This month was special, after an amazing week of Rootstech and family history work we were inspired to have a "Why I Believe-devine roots" where we as missionaries share stories of faith from our ancestors! These stories are so inspiring, with pictures and literal voice notes from the past. You are ALL invited to watch it! 


I plan to share to include a story of one of my direct ancestors on my facebook page, beautifully shared by my grandfather Lemuel Harsh. There is so much that I have learned from the past and as I think about how many members came from England it makes me remember the power of the past. Even in my school studies 

For all those who have sent me a friend request on facebook, I would love to accept but in our mission we are only friends on facebook with immediate family and people in our area. Thank you so much for your love and support! 

Keep your family's story alive!
-Sister Levie 


Pictures
1 We made giant lasagna 
2 Virtual tours 
3 The Chapel
4 Sandwich challenge ( we could only do what our comp wrote down) 
5 District with Missionaries from 6 different countries!!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 17: Rainbows & Prayers

Week 34: "Come again??" and Spiritual Gifts

Week 75: Hello From London