Week 14: Happy Easter

April 13th 2020

Week 14: Happy Easter


Happy Easter Everyone 

We had the most incredible week! We got to teach and share about Conference online with "our friends". Missionaries now refer those that are investigating the church as Friends, which I love! Because they ARE our friends coming to learn and share in the happiness the gospel brings. 

We had a really wonderful lesson with Adama and Michelle this week. We taught them the song “I Love to See the Temple”. We talked about the blessing of being sealed as a family for time and ALL eternity. I will never forget the light and tears in their eyes and the smiles on their faces. They want more than anything to sealed in temple. I am so honored and grateful to be a missionary and share these wonderful things with others. I am so happy to be able to be together with my family forever and thankful to my Savior who makes that all possible! I hope everyone is having a happy Easter and will take this opportunity to celebrate and remember Jesus Christ with their families. He lives. 


Because we are in isolation we don't get to see much of London, but, while we were running we found Portabello Road! There are no markets going on right now but we took pictures and sang "Portabello Raod, Portabello Road, street where the riches of ages are sold.”  

God is good.

Sister Levie

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 17: Rainbows & Prayers

Week 34: "Come again??" and Spiritual Gifts

Week 75: Hello From London