Week 30: New Companion, Baptisms, Family, & 6 Months Out!

August 4th 2020


Week 30: New Companion, Baptisms, Family, & 6 Months Out!


It's been a LONG time since I posted... sorry. So much has happened, "let me esplain, no there's time, let me sum up." 

I have had three visits from family members and 2 packages from home. My uncle Jesse (who is younger than me) came to visit my aunt Esther and uncle Daniel who lives in Liverpool. They came and had lunch with me twice. It was so wonderful to see them. Then my Tanner family, who is currently living in Denmark, came to England and I was able to visit with them as well. It was so rejuvenating to see people that I love so much, pass words of encouragement and love and share our testimonies of this great gospel with each other. 

I lost my flat companion Sister Perrin in an emergency transfer. There were tears, but I know we will see each other again since she lives in Idaho. She has taught me so much about how to be a good missionary. Then I lost the other two of our foursome. Now my new companion is also German, Sister Waterbohr. She is lovely in every way and we are getting along well. The secretary at the visitor center put on a 4th of July celebration for all of us American missionaries, complete with hot dogs and potato chips. She is so kind, we all had a great time. God Bless America! I missed being with my family and talking about our great country, watching my Grandpa Harsh's fireworks and eating my moms sourdough flag cake. But, I'm happy to be here in our Motherland, this is my country for now and I love it. 

Earlier in July we were allowed to meet people in the park and teach lessons there. It was a bit strange to see people in person since we have been doing everything online, but we are happy to start the in person lessons again. July 25th will be a favorite date for me. It is the day that the British government finally allowed us to baptize people. Our family, the Musas, were finally baptized! We were overjoyed for them and all the other people who have been waiting for this day. 

We love ridding our bikes, and our p-day football and frisbee games in the park. Missionaries can now take public transportation, that will make our life a bit easier, but I will miss the bike rides. I hit my 6 month mark. I can't believe that it is possible to learn so much in just 6 months. I am so excited for the next year, it seems too short a time to do all that is needed to gather Israel. I guess that's because it's a life long project. I love you all, and God loves you more. 

Sister Levie


My Cousins Hyrum and Joseph
My Tanner family from Denmark
Goodbye Sister Perrin
Hot Dogs and Soda
Happy Independence Day from the Motherland
Football with the District
Sister Waterbohr and I on Portabello Road 
Ingus, an investigator who went back to home country. 
My new comp and flat comps
Our lovely Musa Family
Riding, riding
Baptism Day
Second Family Visit
First Family Visit
Best Friend Jesse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 17: Rainbows & Prayers

Week 34: "Come again??" and Spiritual Gifts

Week 75: Hello From London